Saturday, March 12, 2011

Holy Spring!!

I've spotted the first robin in my back yard!!  Well, actually the first 10 robins!  It must be spring-ish!!  I'm super excited.  What a cold, snowy winter it's been.  We set our clocks ahead an hour (spring ahead) tonight for Daylight Savings Time.  Woo-hoo!  I received one card yesterday and 5 cards today.  Like I said before - feast or famine.  I love each and every one of them though.  :o)  I'm always overjoyed when the mail lady comes - curious to see what's in the mail box!

 Famous and Beautiful Sites of Australia
Whitsunday Island, Byron Bay Lighthouse, Ulluru, Sydney Opera House, The Twelve Apostles
(AU-122799 ~ Received March 11, 2011)


Dutch singer, Ilse Delange, and her song "Here I Am" 
(NL-578885 ~ Received March 12, 2011)


Celebrating International Women's Day, the 8th of March! 
(BY-150137 from Belarus ~ Received on March 12, 2011)


 The Famous Mick & Mandy (Jip & Janneke)
Sent to my HoneyBears from Zwolle, Netherlands
(NL-577855 - Received on March 12, 2011)




Later Gator
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment