Monday, June 4, 2012

Why Yes, I DID Get Cards In May...

I actually received 24 more cards I had been too lazy to post for you yet, dear Journal!  Well, I did work a lot and then I went on vacation to sunny Florida, so I have somewhat of an excuse.  

Here they are...

DE-1368883 a cool original photo/art card from the sender of Paris via Germany...



LT-208023... Mousie cheese love from Lithuania...



I LOVE this photo - it's one of my favorites in a long time of a picturesque lighthouse from the land's point of view... pretty depth and coloring...




I received a card from the 3rd International London meet-up that was on May 5th of this year from one of my direct swap pals!  Yay!      Nineteen people signed it...



Eucalyptus from Australia... AU-200745 maxi-card...


Cool 3-D card from the Netherlands (NL-1202964)...



PT-236690... "Santa Justa Lift" in Lisbon, Portugal...


GB-324734... LOVE this!!




NL-1199737 (Netherlands)... books and the ocean by lantern... what more do you need?



PL-429181... pretty aerial views...



LT-207029 (Lithuania)... cute cat...



CN-606475... fun!




BY-409078... Venus und Vase, Frankenthal, Adam Bauer, 1778 at the Museum Heylshof Worms, Germany... from Belarus...



Too cute!




DE-1367791 pretty card from Germany...



Another super cute from Netherlands...



The real Christopher Robin and Pooh Bear... direct swap from England...




NL-1229779... pretty from the Netherlands...



Direct swap from New Hampshire... with awesome stamps!




RU-965073... the legendary Vivien Leigh, Scarlet O'Hara from "Gone With the Wind"... I love these old photos of classic movie stars but I rarely receive them.  So special...



Direct swap from China of the spring festival lanterns... beautiful!  It must be magical to see...



CA-247616 from Canada... McGill University in Montreal...




CN-602494... sweet teddy bear from China...


And finally, I'm throwing in the 2 I received today from direct swap pals...

A Chinese card via Tennessee... love it and great stamps too...



And here is London via Portugal... great sites!  




Yay!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment