Saturday, July 20, 2013

Germany Rocks!!

I really love Germany so I'm very content with receiving so many cards from there.  :o)  My ancestors came to America from Germany in the 1850s and I can trace all my family back to Bavaria.  I always dream that someday I'll be Postcrossing with distant relatives of mine!  How crazy!  Stranger things have happened, of course.  And that is just one more awesome thing about Postcrossing - it brings the world closer together.

I sorted out my pile of un-blogged postcards according to country since I'm quite unsure on the dates I have received any of them.  The country from which I receive most Postcrossing cards is Germany.  There are seven in my pile from there.  :o)

I received this card today in my mailbox...  from the Black Forest... DE-2308655...



Here is one from Bavaria I received this month (DE-2126813).  This is the Bodensee near the Alps.  So pretty!



Cute bears for my collection!  DE-2169441...



And another cute bear!  
I want to give her a hug but she may rip my head off.  :o(  
Great stamps!  DE-2158555



Cute puppy card I received last May... DE-2076398...



Another from Bavaria!  It's Landsberg Am Lech.  Very pretty... DE-2114480...



Auf Wiedersehen!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment