Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ten to Start March 2014!

Polar Bear from Russia (RU-2423066)


Wonderful card from Kiev, Ukraine (UA-881073)  This is Kozak, Ukrainian national hero-warrior.  If Kozak sings his soul is crying.  The stamp is fabulous and takes up over half of the card - it depicts Vlodimir Monomakh, Grand Prince of Kiev in 1113.  

In the middle of all the upheaval and political craziness involving Ukraine and Russia right now, I was very happy to see this card arrive.  Honestly, I hadn't seen a card from the Ukraine in quite a while when before I used to get them quite often.  I was worried, and I still pray for all this to end peacefully.  *sigh*  



From Germany (DE-2907551) - Tiger and Turtle is a huge roller coaster you walk through rather than ride.  I would be terrified!



From Taiwan...



A postcard showing the rock band Good Charlotte, from Turkey (TR-172829)



Kitty cat from Germany (DE-2936360)  So cute!  I received 6 cards in the mail today and 4 of them were from Germany!  Wow.  I'm not complaining, I'm German and would love to visit there someday.  I thought it was weird.



From Germany (DE-2944978)  "Wanderer Over the Fog Sea" by Caspar David Friedrich (1818)



Direct Swap from the Philippines - love this!  Mt. Makiling is a dormant volcano in Laguna province in the island of Luzon.



Direct Swap from Indonesia - soooo beautiful!!



And a sweet bear from Germany (DE-2939020)



Love
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment