Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Germany Six Ways

Yesterday I was thinking I hadn't received a card from Germany in a while.  :)  I opened up the mail box and there were SIX cards -- all from Germany.  All of them from Germany!  LOL!  Germany is my ancestral home so I love this, of course.  I dream of visiting there someday, but for now I travel there via postcards...

From East Germany (DE-3065262).  This castle is near Dresden (Saxony)...  absolutely beautiful!




It's the 800 year anniversary of Bielefeld this year!  The history must be phenomenal.  (DE-3067680)



From Bremen-Vegesack (DE-3004542)



Sent from a place near the French border (DE-3076093)... my scanner didn't do this card justice - it's quite lovely!



From Neuhaus... such beautiful countryside!  (DE-3065304)



And last but not least, a couple of cute kitties (DE-3070921)...



Auf Wiedersehen!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment