Saturday, November 19, 2011

Received November 19. 2011 Home-Mades and Bears!

I was spoiled today by Postcrossing!  Four lovelies!

Adorable MamaBear and her sweet cub... DE-1126643... from Germany...


I am a Harry Potter nerd!  I love Harry Potter, I admit it.  I've read all the books twice and seen the movies numerous times.  I wish it never ended.  :o(  So I love this card of course... US-1394584... 
from Fremont, California...



And here are TWO home-made crafted cards from the Netherlands by two different Postcrossers!  Amazing!
NL-879633... a beautiful Christmas themed one, didn't survive the mail very well but still beautiful!


NL-873393 made with strings and personalized for me!  A cute bear and my name!!  Very cool.  I love home-made cards.  They are so much more special than regular cards as the sender put much more time and their personal talent into it!  How could people not like home-made cards?  This string art is amazing...


Have fun!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment