Saturday, November 26, 2011

Received November 25-26, 2011 NEW STAMPS!

I received this one today from Texas (US-1411271)  So very beautiful!



I received this one yesterday, Nov 25th, a return card from Florida.  Sweet manatees...



Sexy St-Germain vintage ad card with a recipe on the back!  The 2nd in the series from my direct swap buddy from Nashville!  I love it!  Received it yesterday...



I received this back at the end of September but I misplaced it.  It's a direct swap from Seattle, Washington... Alice's Adventures In Wonderland; Lewis Carroll; 1907.  From The Arthur Rackham Treasury... 


I ordered a whole bunch of old USA stamps on Ebay last weekend and received them yesterday!!  Wowee! I bought them all for less than face value!  Amazing.  What a deal!  I have enough stamps to send about 100 cards now.  I love it so much, can you tell I'm excited?  I received so many different ones.  Very, very cool.  Check out the stamps that the sellers put on the envelopes...



See ya!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment