Monday, January 9, 2012

Cards Received the First Week of 2012!

I have a new computer!!
Well, a new used computer and I got it so reasonable, thank the Lord!!  I love it.  These are the very first uploads on it.  I received the first 4 cards last week and the last 3 cards today!

PH-32185... American Memorial Cemetery at Fort Bonifacio (formerly Fort McKinley), Philippines...



DE-1154350  from Germany, a card of Dubai, United Arab Emirates... wow - this place is just WOW.  It defines the word "excess", in my humble opinion...



Beautiful Christmas postcard from Holland (NL-948227)... The Adoration of the Magi...



A really cute card from my private swap pal in Seattle, Washington... my youngest daughter has claimed this for her own.  She loves it!  



Received the next 3 cards today, January 9, 2012... 

Budapest, Hungary multiview card... HU-43215...



I love lighthouses!!  



Cute card from Holland... NL-962072... 


Smooches
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment