Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Postcards I Mailed Today!

Hi there!  I thought it would be fun to post the cards I'm mailing today since there are a lot and I had to scan them all into my new-used computer anyway.  Here they are and some of the backs too - mostly official Postcrossing cards.  Also most of them I designed myself on Zazzle.com so they are a bit personalized.  I love them!  The cat card are my 3 kitties, photos I took.  The Beautiful Ohio shows photos I took myself as well.  :o)









I designed this one of the museum... we have a membership there.  Art is Life and vice-versa!




My oldest daughter who is now 20 drew this in 2008 and I adore it!  That girl on the back with the Cheshire Cat on her head is ME!






I designed this too...







I designed this also...





Also designed this one...





Tootles
~Ang~

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're designing your own postcards to send out. I might have to get in on this...

    ReplyDelete