Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Card of 2013!


I took most of 2012 off Postcrossing and postcard swapping.  I really missed it, but my heart just wasn't in it.  :o(  Well it is now!!  I'm Postcrossing like mad now!  

Here is the first card I've received this year.  It's from a German woman who lives in Ohio now so it's of Dusseldorf, Germany via Ohio... US-2035231... received today.  I really love its multiview design, like a seamless collage.  It's more artistic than the boxy boxes.  Blagh.




TTFN
~Ang~

1 comment:

  1. "Hey my name is Sylvia. I am 16 years old and I live in Poland.
    I really like America. I would like a better understanding of your country.
    What do you say to exchange gifts?
    For instance we will send the souvenirs, sweets and others?
    Please write back : sylwia_wojtczuk@wp.pl

    ReplyDelete