Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Six More for January!

Whew!  I received FIVE cards yesterday and one today!!  Woohoo!  I am happily surprised this frigid cold winter day.  :o)

The first one I received is from the Detroit, Michigan area.  (US-2047761)  It's one of those jokey joke ones.  I have to admit it.  Even though I am really not picky at all, I really don't like these kind of cards.  They are the kind you see in every postcard rack and kind of dopey.  I have a few of these in my Send box but I never send them out.  LOL!  Why the hell did I buy them then?  Oh well.  I am happy and thankful for the time and care of every Postcrosser who stops to put a stamp on a card to me.  I still feel special to receive the cards in my mailbox!




Cute doggy from the Netherlands!  (NL-1642861)  It looks like he's saying that line from the Pixar movie 'UP' -- "I have just met you and I LOVE you!"  :o)   



Sweet polar bears sent from Las Vegas, Nevada.  (US-2047678)




Really, really cool building located in Hamm, Germany.  (DE-1879094)  The Glass Elephant in Maximilian Park. HERE is a link to it.  



Cool card from China (CN-820931)



And this is the one I received today and I adore it!  I just took the kids to the zoo last Saturday and we saw the tigers playing around and making that barking noise they make.  They were beautiful!  Received from Russia.  (RU-1460311)  Cool stamps too!




Tootles
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment