Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Eight More :o)

From Brazil, what a lovely church!  (BR-283565)




Great card from far northern Germany with matching stamp of the Lighthouses on Cape Arkona.  (DE-2560269)



Groovy card from the Netherlands.  (NL-2122983)



Sweet Mama-Bear from Russia.  (RU-2065747)



Another bear card for my collection -Cute baby bear cub!  I get A LOT of bear cards and it always amazes me and makes me very happy that I nearly never receive the same bear card twice!  This one from Glacier National Park in Montana, sent from the Netherlands.  (NL-2111059)




From Germany (DE-2561765), an awesome recipe card - looks so yummy!



These guys look like they are posing for the photo - Mama-Bear is smiling!  Right?  LOL!  The postal machines really did a number on this card, but it's still wonderful.  From the Ukraine (UA-797584)



Another from the Netherlands (NL-2125257) 
De vuurtoren van Ameland... I dig that Happy Postcrossing sticker!  My daughter says that is a character in the anime series "One Piece".  One of her favorites!



Have fun
~Ang~



No comments:

Post a Comment