Monday, October 28, 2013

I Love Snail Mail!

Lovely polar bear (ice bear) from Belarus (BY-1039031)
This is how I scanned it at first...upside-down!


This is the sender's scan, all pretty and nice...


This is what the postal machines did to it.  It did not fair well.



US-2473168 from Brenham, Texas.  I really love every card I get and appreciate the time spent in sending it to me.  BUT I must admit, these are not my favorite kinds of cards.  I don't think it's funny anymore, unfortunately.



Cute bear from Croatia!  (HR-46773)



I received the replacement for the card from Australia that was ripped in half when I got it!  (AU-312356)  How nice of the sender to send me another one - with those gorgeous Jacaranda trees!!  
I love it!  She used an envelope this time.  I will send her a thank you card for sure.  :o)



From Russia (RU-2065278) 



From Malaysia (MY-171057).  Sultan Abdul Samad Building was designed by British architect, A.C. Norman, in 1897, and has been nicknamed the "Big Ben" of Kuala Lumpur.  It is in the heart of the city and opposite the building is Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) where many national events are held.  Great card!



This looks yummy!  Russian recipe card (RU-2080128)



Love
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment