Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Flickr Came Through!

I really can't believe my lucky stars!  It's amazing!  And it only took 2 weeks!  I got an extra month though, so I'm happy.  Started posting there again.  :o)  Here are some postcards I received this week so far...

US-1009025 from New York State in time for President's Day this week!  I like that older Yosemite stamp.  That's what I mean by creative with American postcard postage.  People who have the old stamps - which I don't have.  :o(  Where do I get them?



Private swap of Mt. Fuji in Japan - View of the clouds and Mt. Fuji from "Kitadake", North Mountains.  Breathtaking!


I received this awesome card today from Taiwan!  The launching of sky lanterns is not only a popular folklore activity but considered a custom at Lantern Festival, which conveys wishes to God.  It must be purely magical to behold!



I had the dreaded food poisoning last night and before that I was just plain lazing around with my sore back when I could have been writing all my cards!  So I'm going to force myself to write them tonight.  It's ridiculous because I honestly love to write postcards!  I'm just so freakin' lazy sometimes!

TTFN!
~Angie~

No comments:

Post a Comment