Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Happy except for the fact I work this weekend.  Blagh!  Oh yeah, and the snow plow plowed over our mail box.  This makes for sad and soggy postcards.  Hubby repaired it so I'm happy again, but it is not perfect.  I will be sure to nag and hound him day and night until it looks beautiful again. 

Received these 2 cards yesterday to add to my "Bears" collection ...

Private swap from California - The Bear's Lair on the Berkeley campus!


CUTE from Nashville, Tennessee!  (US-1017239)



Received this one from Denmark today... It's the Royal Guard for my "Musical" collection!
(DK-14176)  I love it and check out the awesome stamps!  This is one of the rare cards I've received from Denmark!  I'm honored.  :o)  I'd love to visit there someday. 



Have fun!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment