Monday, July 18, 2011

My 50th Entry!!

Wow, 50 posts already in this blog!  I've been absolutely faithful in posting every single postcard too.  How many cards have I received so far since I began this journal?  I don't know, I'm too lazy to check.  My guess is a zillion!  LOL!  :o)

Here are the cards received Saturday, July 16th and today, July 18, 2011.  I worked the weekend - 13 hrs on Saturday and a measly 8 hours yesterday - so no time or ambition for doing my postcards.  Mama's got a full-time job, did you know? 

The first 5 cards are direct swaps...




Flying Totoro sent from my friend in Michigan that I met at the Postcrossing Michigan Meetup...


Excited to get this awesome Beatles card!  This was the second-to-last appearance the Beatles did as The Cavern's house band.  Their album "Please Please Me" had just come out and they were headed towards the top!




This one's from one of my oldest penpals from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania... thanks for the cute kitty, Lisa!


Two more kitties, these from Russia and not so domesticated...



US-1213176... cool Pennsylvania state card...



US-1210521 from Utah... very cool historical card...



TW-331105... wonderful card from Taiwan... loved the photograph and loved the chatty Postcrosser too!  I LOVE it when people write a lot, but I certainly understand if they don't too.  Sometimes I can't think of a thing to write, can you even imagine that??  Haha!



TTFN
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment