Monday, July 4, 2011

With Love From Russia...

I received another fat envelope from my friend in Russia - Yay!  :o)

Today is my brother's birthday and also America's birthday so Happy Independence Day!  We have a lot of birthdays in July.  Tomorrow is my youngest daughter's 5th birthday and my grandfather's birthday as well.  Friday is another daughter's birthday - she'll be 6.  Then one of my step-daughters turns 20 on July 14th.  Busy busy and broke as a joke... but happy.  :o)  Life is good.

Here is an official Postcrossing card from Finland (FI-1129928) entitled "Las Meninas" by Picasso, 1957.  This work is from the collection at Museo Picasso in Barcelona.  What a fabulous city and museum to visit!  I'm infinitely jealous! 



I received 2 cards and several stamps from Russia on July 1st... simply lovely!  One of the cards and some of the stamps are depicting Russian fairy tales. 




















Tootles!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment