Friday, July 8, 2011

Visiting Fryslan, Netherlands Today!

Thank Heaven for Postcrossing!  I would never be able to travel the world so cheaply otherwise!  It's so very rewarding to me.  I'm forever addicted to trading postcards and making friends with the world.

Today I'm seeing Fryslan or Friesland, Netherlands for the first time!  Striking me the most are the gorgeous Friesian horses which are black as night.  Wikipedia says Frieslanders are known for their exceptional height as well.  Interesting fact.  I wonder what the average height is?  :o)  It looks like a lovely place to visit.

Also I love those multiview postcards with the many little squares on them!  They are very quaint and I feel like I'm getting 35 mini postcards.  Many Postcrossers do not like the multiview cards but I absolutely love them.  I blow them up big on the computer and can see them just fine. 



Have fun!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment