Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cardsssss


Love this panorama of Rotterdam...


Direct swap from England... with cool Matilda stamp (love the book and movie)...



BY-357873... Hotel "Europe". Crossroads of Lenin and International Streets in Minsk, Belarus...



Direct swap from Romania... On the holiday of Martisor you wear the red and white string and decoration on March 1st and you will be strong and healthy throughout the year!  Very cool!  I received this card on February 29th so I was able to wear my martisor on the holiday.  So happy to hear from my Romanian swap pal again.  :o)



This isn't a card from Postcrossing or anyone but an ad card from some company trying to "give away" tickets  for a cruise - always a lie with tons of hidden fees.  But it's a postcard I received among my other ones and I had to laugh.  Um... in light of recent tragedies on cruise ships I don't think I'll be vacationing on one any day soon.  See Costa Concordia. 


NZ-64722... Beautiful Aukland, New Zealand... Clockwise from top left:  Brown's Bay, Long Bay, Castor Bay?, Maring Bay?, Murray's Bay, and Takapuna Beach.  (It was hard to read because the scan bar was printed over the caption.)



US-1556025..  cute bear cub...


RU-799510 (Russia)... nice spring card...



Direct swap from England... love this card of London!!  And another Matilda stamp!



US-1551523... Pretty Alabama card...



NL-1057500 Cute Koala sent from Netherlands...



Love
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment