Monday, March 12, 2012

Five Today...

From Turkey... I love the names of the animals printed on the back!



From Sinderen, Netherlands, NL-1086992.  An old railway station that's been turned into a family home...



Aerial view of Johannesburg, South Africa...ZA-22221...



Adorable bear peaking at the photographer, who is the sender of this card!  I imagine the bear is a spying on the photographer, having dreamed of seeing a human being that day, observing them in the wild...  :o)  I love this card a lot - it's different than the usual bear card, though I love them all!



From Brazil, BR-192567... please translate at least some of it so I know even what the photo is!  I am one of those stupid Americans who only know English and nothing else.  Although, I did take Spanish class in 7th grade, in 1983.  So I see it says something about "historical Goias".  Also, I took French in high school in 1988, but that doesn't help much.  Sure, I could translate it online but I'm also one of those stupid, lazy Americans.    




Smooches
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment