Monday, March 26, 2012

More More More!

Well, business has been slow on the receiving end of Postcrossing lately.  I'm gearing up for a big return though because I've sent about 40 out in the last week.  I've been sending out the max amount I'm allowed to.  I do need to get to my direct swaps though.  I've got at least 10 of those to write and send out.  My poor buddies are neglected again.  I'm sorry.  :o(

I love the Beatles!!  US-1580369... received last week from Florida...

Happy Easter from Lithuania!  So super cute!  LT-193760...


FI-1366128... card by the artist Kirsi-Maria Aho... I love it!  What a sweet donkey he is...



Received today, March 26, 2012, from Taiwan... Alice...
My scanner is creating those wavy lines in the scans.  I think I need to invest in a really good scanner.  I didn't scan it again because it looks kind of cool... :o)



St. Isaac's Cathedral in St Petersburg, Russia... truly breathtaking!  Can you imagine seeing this in real life?  Wow!



TTFN
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment