Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I received the Dutch Princesses in the mail today!  They are on this stamp and super cute - Amalia, Alexia, and Ariane.  The card is from the Netherlands, of course and it shows tourists viewing the Mona Lisa.  LOL!  (NL-1663609)



I mailed 15 cards today!  They went to Poland, Netherlands, Germany, Australia, Taiwan, China, Japan, Canada, Texas, Brazil, Finland, Ireland, Czech Republic, Norway, and Lithuania.  :o)
That should help support our floundering United States Postal Service.  They announced today that starting in August there will be many budget cuts saving them billions - including no more mail delivery on Saturdays!  I won't miss mail on Saturday... much.  I will survive.  I just hope people will not be out of work when all the changes are put into play.

Smooches
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment