Saturday, February 16, 2013

Woo Hoo Super Week!

It was birthday week for me!  

Received this cute Moomin birthday card from Finland (FI-1661454)




Really, really AWESOME Alice In Wonderland card!!  I LOVE the Cheshire Cat and this is the best!  
RU-1481013 from Russia



It's Taipei 101 from Taiwan!  (TW-793956)




A birthday card from the Netherlands... NL-1686447... 


Here are two direct swap cards from Australia - love them!




US-2063456... The Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, Tennessee... I MUST visit this place someday!  :o)



Cute bear birthday card from the Ukraine (UA-461595)



I received these next ones today...

Wonderful card from Finland (FI-1663839)
"Juhlasoitto" by Raija Nokkala



The first card is not mine - I just scanned it because I loved it - of course, a polar bear!  :o)  What it is:  A traveler postcard project from the sender.  It is making its way around the world and my little town in Ohio was its first stop of 15.  I'll be sending it along to the next destination on Monday.  I so hope it finds its way back to Vlad in Russia!  I pray it does!  
The brown bear swimming is my card from Vlad.  (RU-1490545)




Ciao for Now!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment