Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Three Today

It's a cold, windy, snowy day here in Ohio.  I put my cards out in the mailbox for the mail lady to pick up and mail this morning.  When I got to the house I looked back and the mailbox had blown open by the wind and I panicked!  My cards!!  I rushed back and one was gone.  Blown down the road, wet and muddy.  Oh well.  At least I didn't lose them all!

From China, CN-835895... The Northern New City.  This is the first card I've ever received, and I've received at least a couple thousand, where there was no writing at all other than my address.  Just a great big blank space.  Maybe the sender forgot?  I know not everyone can speak or write English either.  But EVERYONE can draw!  A happy face, sad face, stick figure, the Mona Lisa?  LOL!  It's all right, I'll survive... somehow.  Still a pretty cool card!



Another first - but for the sender!  I am honored to be the first card they have every sent through Postcrossing!  Wonderful!  Exciting!  It's a beautiful art card from Spain (ES-202672).  
"Las meninas" by Velazquez
I really dig that crazy stamp too!  Cool.



Here is DK-25933 sent from Denmark.  I love this.   



TTFN
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment