Tuesday, March 3, 2020

6 1/2 Postcards

It's March now and the wind is blowing like mad, rain off and on, but warm now.  All the snow has melted.  I received two cards today in my poor destroyed mailbox.  This beautiful Mama Bear and her ice bear (polar bear) cub from Sandnes, Norway...



Carl from The Walking Dead arrived from Alabama, USA...



Yesterday I received four and a half cards.  These cute birds from Norway...



Lovely card from The Netherlands...



I LOVE this one from Germany!  Cemeteries and monuments is one of my collections but I rarely see any in the mail.  



This cute one came from Finland.  I love that Moomin postmark!



And here is my half a card from Hong Kong.  The postal service treated it very poorly indeed.  But she found her way to me somehow - at least the half with my address on it did.  It came in this big envelope...




Luckily, there was enough information on it to find the Postcrossing ID number and register it, with the help of the Postcrossing staff.  It was very expensive to send and very sad that it arrived in such terrible condition.  :(  Upon registering the card I saw that they had uploaded a photo of it before they sent it!  Here is what it looked like...



Love ya!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment