Friday, March 27, 2020

Quarantined Postcards

I finally received cards in the mail today!  It has been over a week.  I believe the coronavirus pandemic is affecting the postal service around the world.  I do not think it is affecting the senders and receivers though - we are all trapped in our homes with nothing to do but write cards!  So let's write, write, write and send, send, send!!

Hopefully this horrible period of worldwide illness will soon pass and we all will be back to our normal busy selves again.  It is very difficult to stay home so much.  

I received three cards today so I am happy for that!!

This is a direct swap from Virginia, USA and I love it so much...



Cute polar bear card from Russia...



Deep thoughts on the Meaning of Human Existence from Korea...




Take Care
~Ang~


No comments:

Post a Comment