Thursday, March 5, 2020

Napoleon and Stamps

From the Netherlands today I received the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte, the French ruler in the beginning of the 19th century.  It's located in the Hotel National des Invalides in Paris, which also holds an army museum and a museum about the French liberation in the WWII.



I also received some miscellaneous stamps to use on my Postcrossing postcards.  I bought them on Ebay for less than their face value, so I actually save money to use interesting stamps!  I love the stamps as much as the postcards.  I love all different ones and so I use all different ones.  They just need to add up to the right amount.  To send a card to the U.S. from the U.S. it costs 35 cents.  To send a card to any other country from the U.S. it costs $1.15.  
These stamps will be put to good use!



TTFN
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment