Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Awesome Mail Day!!

Hubby brought the mail in and said the mailbox was stuffed!  That's what I like to hear.  :o)  I received 4 official Postcrossing cards and 5 cards in swap!  Oh, and my stamp order arrived too so I'm fully stocked up for sending off cards to the world again.  I LOVE it!!  Here is my catch today...

Quoddy Head Light on the east coast of Canada, in the province New Brunswick.  Quite lovely.  I love lighthouses!  (CA-150795)



From Belarus (BY-142135) - Super Cute!!



Is this a private swap or an official Postcrossing card?  I think it's a Postcrossing card but I'm not sure since I lost my email when it was hacked.  The sender doesn't say one way or another on the back of the card and there is no ID number.  So I sent it into the powers that be to request a number for it if it's an official.  I love it though and will solve the mystery!  Really pretty sites of Poznan, Poland.



Awesome site from China (CN-323281).  When I have time I'll do some research on it to find out what it's a photo of - very interesting.  Check out the cute stamps and very cool anime drawing!!  Wowee!



And here are the 5 cards from my postcard pal in California.  She spoils me and my daughters rotten and I'm way behind in swapping back to her.  I have to send her off some TOMORROW! 

I want to cuddle these adorable tiger cubs - oh my goodness!  I'll still cuddle them even as they chew my face off...  :o)


Since these were unwritten in an envelope I can send this one off to my daughter in college.  She LOVES all things Japanese.  It's an awesome card truly!  The "Kanikaku" - called festival, sung by poet Isamu Yoshii (Kyoto)


Oh yeah, hello there Mama Bear and her sweet cubs...


Three most famous views of Japan.  (clockwise) Matsushima, Amano hashi date (Heavenly bridge), Miyajima


San Francisco, California - Hyde Street cable car.  Alcatraz in the background.  That's a site I am dying to see in person.  I've always wanted to go to San Francisco!


The capitol of the state of California, Sacramento and the Capitol Building. 


Whew!  Finally to the end!  I can't wait to see what's in the mailbox tomorrow!!

Have fun,
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment