Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 15-20, 2011 Yay!

Quite a few I had to catch up since my internet had gone out for a few days and then was too slow to upload anything!  Ugh!  

Handsome bear from Latvia... LV-52090...



Beautiful bobcat from the Russia... RU-662912...



The Buinitski Memorial Complex, a World War II memorial in Belarus... very beautiful... BY-293756...



Another memorial, this one in Doylestown, Pennsylvania honoring the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks... 



UA-162514 from the Ukraine... "Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!"


I love this card of the Song Zan Lin Monastery, the largest monastery in the Yun Nan Province of China (CN-477940)  This card is probably the smallest postcard I've ever received and I'm surprised it came to me fully intact!  It is only about 1/3 of the size of this image...



Christmas card from the Netherlands - not a postcard but it's from one of my swap friends and she included a wonderful Postcrossing stamp on the front!  'Tis the Season!  I love Christmas!



DE-1141623... a wonderful double-image lenticular type of postcard of Winnie the Pooh!  I love Pooh Bear!  I couldn't scan a good image of it so I used the image that the sender had taken with her camera.  :o)  My daughter has claimed this card for her own - took me a while to wrestle it from her in order to register it!


NL-925750... Vlieland Beach on one of the isles in the north part of the Netherlands.  I love it and love the stamps too!



TTFN!
~Ang~


No comments:

Post a Comment