Friday, December 2, 2011

Received December 2, 2011 New Month, 4 New Cards!

CN--470924 from China is my only Postcrossing official card today... It's a beautiful view of the old town of Li Jiang in the Yu Nan Province featuring the girls named "Golden Flower" in their local costume... 



Private swap from Banff National Park in the province of Alberta, Canada - sent by way of New Hampshire. This is Canada's 1st National Park, established in 1885 and is a World Heritage Site.  This painting is called "Cascade Dawn" by local artist Peter Ivens commissioned by Banff Park Lodge.  Beautiful place... I especially love the 'Family Planning' old U.S. stamp!  Is the sender trying to tell me something??  Haha!  I promise - no more babies here unless they are GRAND babies!



From my swap pal in the U.K.  She continues to make me jealous with her travels.  Check out this awesome card of the Eiffel Tower from the Notre Dame gargoyles' point of view... LOVE it!



This isn't really a swap... I ordered postcards from this photographer/artist/filmmaker featuring these AMAZING "Art" cars! 



Here is an example of a card... very cool... they are works of art and actual registered cars that can be driven around!  I recommend buying products from the website above.  The cards are excellent quality and price!


Take care!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment