Friday, December 9, 2011

Received December 8-9, 2011 New Postcrossing Stamp!

I received 3 yesterday and 2 today...

Hand-made Christmas postcard which made it through the mail all the way from the Netherlands outside of an envelope without being destroyed!  That whole ribbon deal is raised and cool looking.  Amazing!  Merry Christmas!  (NL-905016)  Another Postcrossing stamp!!


UA-161740 from the Ukraine... Lower Ramparts and Freedom Boulevard...



TW-411186... From Taiwan, original art by the sender, Yu-hsuan Huang!  She's an illustrator.  I LOVE this card!!  Super duper cute Bears and Racoon!  :o)



I received this one today in an envelope with a real Christmas card from Austin, Texas.  (US-1418825)


NL-901743... cool montage of Holland...such pretty views!  Nice stamp too.  There was a time when the stamps from the Netherlands were so dull and boring.  Just the same one all the time of a flower I think.  Now they have awesome stamps!  The Postcrossing set and now this one... I can't read Dutch but I'm pretty sure it's a 'Think Green' type of stamp.  :o)



Hugs
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment