Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Mailbox

It's either feast or famine here at MamaBear's house!  Yesterday I received ZERO cards.  Today I received FIVE!  Plus, I add the one I received a few days ago...

I love snakes.  I have a pet ball python named Elvis - he was my husband's wedding present from me 9 years ago.  Elvis was an itty bitty thing at that time.  Now he's about 3-4 feet long and really MY pet since I'm the one who takes care of him.  Typical, eh?  My ball python is really very docile and sweet and never tries to strike or bite, true to ball pythons in general.  The guy below, on the other hand, will not think twice about tagging you!  He's a Diamondback Rattlesnake from Oklahoma sent via Nampa, Idaho (near Boise).  ID# US-1029860



Speaking of ELVIS... here he is!!  The King, baby... sent from Northwest Indiana, 40 miles from Chicago, Illinois.  (US-1027187)





I'm the Queen of the Day, I'm the Queen of the Night... da duh dah mmm hmm... don't know the words?  Too young?  That was a Whitney Houston song back in the day.  I am old, I admit it.  This is from Oulu, Finland (FI-1034772)  I dig that stamp.




I will NEVER get tired of polar bear cards!!  I love em!  They are so beautiful and fierce.  Please World, let's try to save the Arctic ice cap so that they will have a habitat to last forever!  This one is sent from the northernmost region of Russia, the Chukotka.  (RU-265637)



No, this is not a St. Patrick's Day card even though that holiday is right around the corner!  And no, even though it says "Thanksgiving", it's not a Thanksgiving Day card either!  It's a very cute, awesome card to celebrate the 2010 Taipei International Flora Expo which lasts for 6 months, ending April 25, 2011.  I wish I was there!!   (TW-260522)



This one was sent to my little HoneyBears from Minsk, Belarus.  They love cute puppies and kittens!!  They have been begging me to register and blog it so they can take it!  Cute!  (BY-149558)


Have a Great Day, My Friend!
~Ang~



No comments:

Post a Comment