Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thursday-Friday Cards

It's actually Friday night for me though the date is Saturday, March 5th.  Received 2 on Thursday and 2 on Friday...

The Aquarium at Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas - sent via Alta Vista, Kansas!  (US-1020823)  Check out the real old school stamp!



Sent from my home state of Michigan!  I grew up in southern Michigan and will always be a Michigander!  Doesn't that wolverine look cute and cuddly!  So fluffy - let's go snuggle him!  (US-1024626)  Isn't it funny how on the back of postcards the printers always print out the words "Post Card".  Duh... really?  Thanks for letting me know, seriously dude.



Received the next two on Friday.

This one was sent to my little girls on their account, Honeybears.  My daughters, who are ages 4 and 5, LOVE getting postcards!  They love to steal my cards too!  That's why I opened up their very own account but I don't have time to use it much lately.  This one is an original carton comic by the teenage sender - the cat is Sindy and the mouse is Sammy and they look like they're in LOVE!  Sent from Rockford, Illinois  (US-1025570)


This one is sent from the Ukraine though the sender is originally from Czech Republic.  The message says, "Enjoy well your life and especially what you are living for now (maybe it is the best you can effort)."  Nice.  (CZ-94613)



Hoping for another great mail day tomorrow!

Ciao Baby!
~Ang~






No comments:

Post a Comment