Monday, March 14, 2011

Seven!

Received seven cards today!!  Check them out...

New England Cottontail Rabbit (US-1030298)  for my HoneyBears...


From the Czech Republic (CZ-100530)  I love that gorgeous stamp!!


Kazan Cathedral in Moscow, Russia  - just beautiful!  (RU-351989)


Watertower, cannon square, marine museum, square for those who have fallen in World War II, Lightship Church, and a Gate of a fort with view over the dunes and lighthouse
Too bad the cut-out didn't survive the postal service's brutal machines.  The ID number was on that corner!  Have to research to find the ID number. 


I love roller coasters!  This one's called the Loch Ness Monster at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, VA
(US-1038325)

.
Another cute cute bunny sent to my HoneyBears!  This one's from Portugal.  (PT-167908)  Can you believe that stamp?  Is that seriously commemorating the USA's victory over Britain in the Revolutionary War??  You're kidding!  I thought the entire world hated and detested the evil United States.  Let's leave politics out of Postcrossing.
 

University of Wroclaw in Poland (PL-158784)

Now I have to feed our 3 dogs, 2 cats, and settle in for a movie with my adorable husband.
Good night, my friend!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment