Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ONE? Seriously... ONE??

I only received one card today!  ONE!  The nine cards I received yesterday have spoiled me.  I almost thought I had received none but then this one was hiding behind an old gas bill...



Garrhhhhhh!  If sharks had arms they could grab you and then sharpen their teeth on your skull.  Or maybe they could play banjo.  Maybe make up groovy new handshakes with other sharks.  This card is part of project!  Go to those websites! 
Or if you're too lazy to type it in here - just click => daltonart and anniedalton
I'm also her first Postcrossing card!!  Woohoo!!  :o)  What an honor.  Annie's from North London, U.K.

Smoochies,
~Ang~

1 comment:

  1. This is great news! i'm so happy you recieved it! and better yet you enjoy the theme! Thank you!! :)
    great blog!!

    ReplyDelete