Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wanna See My Cards I Ordered?

Since I haven't received any cards from Postcrossing folks or friends in a few days, here are some cards I received from MYSELF!  I created these through Zazzle.com and they came out great!  Want me to send you one?  Drop me a line and I WILL!








I started advertising the blog on them!  Yay!  I love getting cards through Zazzle.  I don't have a very big store on there but I have sold some of the cards I've created.  I only use photos I've taken or photos that are public domain for my subject matter. 

Nearly all those photos on the Ohio card I took myself.  My husband is in the middle photo with one of my youngest daughters and those kids by the water are my oldest daughter, my niece and nephews.  I'm even in the one with the lighthouse with my two youngest girls!  I made sure no one can really see us clearly so the beauty of Northwest Ohio is what is featured.  Some folks really hate multiview cards but I love them just as much as any other card.  I can always blow up the image after I scan it.  I upload all the cards I send officially on Postcrossing so people could do the same even if they don't scan cards. 

My husband is the nosiest person on earth.  He always is trying to read what I write - as if I'm writing some lusty letter to a secret lover or something!  One of these days when he's straining to read over my shoulder I'm going to play a joke and give him something to see!

Well, I hope the images show up in the post because on the last post I was unable to see the images after the entry posted.  I don't know if that was just me and my lousy old computer or everybody.  I posted that entry more than once and got the same results.  We'll see what happens here.

Have a great day!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment