Friday, May 13, 2011

Cards Received May 12-13, 2011

Today is Friday the 13th - dreaded day of the superstitious!  It's actually been going pretty well for me.  Work went well and I'll work some overtime tonight.  My back feels better.  Hasn't rained yet (though the day's not over).  And it was a good mail day - just a postcard in the mailbox, nothing else!  No bills, no junk.  :o)

Yesterday was an even better mail day with 4 cards in the mail!  Here they are...

EE-100707... lovely from Estonia...



BR-150399... Oh if I was sitting on that beach with a nice frosty margarita in my hand...


Fabulous Piazza Navona in Rome, Italy - I love it!!  What a fabulous place! 
 


FI-1088872 - A typical beautiful view of Suomi, Finland...




I received this one today, May 13, 2011...
MX-10520, an awesome multiview of Cholula, Puebla - muy bonita!  Some Postcrossers really hate multiview postcards because it's hard to see the small pictures.  I, on the other hand, LOVE them!  I can make them big on the computer for my old near-sighted eyes to see and I enjoy them immensely.  But then, I love all cards and am not hard to please at all.  :o)


Adios mi amigo,
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment