Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Received May 2, 2011

Wow!  My 30th post already!  I can't believe it!  Too bad I didn't start this blog at the same time I first began Postcrossing in January, 2009!  I'd have 100s of entries and over 1000 cards documented.  :o(  Yes, hindsight is 20/20.  I only received 1 card yesterday and no cards today to add to it to make the blog entry worthwhile.  Ho hum...

But it's a really beautiful one featuring Minsk, Belarus, extra long.  I love it!  I've seen and heard of Minsk so much through postcards, I think I'd really like to visit someday.  Can it really be that different from the farmlands of Ohio?  Um... YES!  I suppose that would be the point of visiting though, wouldn't it?  Traveling wouldn't be very exciting if you only visited places exactly like your own home!  :o)

Here is BY-170235 from Minsk...



Ciao Baby!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment