Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Received May 10-11, 2011

PL-209224 Carved Beehives (Poland) So very cool!  This is already been favorited on Flickr too!
Carved life-sized wooden beehives, which are reconstructions and restorations of antique beehives from the region, at the Natural History Museum in Jelenia Gora, Poland.  They are part of a project to preserve beekeeping skills for the next generation.
Received May 10, 2011



NO-46917 Alice In Wonderland from Norway... they look a little Asian to me though!  :o)  I LOVE Alice In Wonderland, especially the Cheshire Cat.  He is my buddy.  I have a tattoo of him on my shoulder.



ES-113577 Osos pardos de Espana!  Grizzly bears from Spain!  Mama Bear and her Baby Bear are too cute...



Private swap from New Zealand...



Have fun!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment