Friday, May 20, 2011

Received May 18-19-20

I received 2 cards last Wednesday, May 18th...

From Japan, JP-168506... The Southern Cross from Kenji Miyazawa's fantasy novel "Night of the Milky Way Railway".  I'll have to check it out since I love Japanese stories, anime, manga, etc.  My oldest daughter wishes she was Japanese and she got me hooked on all things Japanese as well!  I LOVE this card and the adorable Peter Rabbit stamp! 



From Turkey, TR-60407... another card with a train received on the same day!  This one looks like a fun park to go and play!



Received 3 cards on May 19, 2011...



FI-1073299... cute fluffy dog from Finland!  I actually received this same card when I first started Postcrossing - my oldest girl had it hanging on her bedroom wall before she went off to college!  I haven't seen that stamp yet from Finland - love it!



I freaked out when I saw this beautiful Mama Bear and her cub!!  So sweet!  They're from Russia... 
RU-408906 



Private swap received today, May 20th... very cool New York State card!



Smooches,
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment