Saturday, June 11, 2011

Awesome Day - Michigan Postcrossing Meetup 2011

Oh my, what a great time I had at the Michigan Postcrossing Meetup today in  Ann Arbor, Michigan!  It was so worth the 1 1/2 hour drive!  Six Postcrossers got together and chatted about our hopeless love of postcards and sharing them with the world.  We swapped cards.  Signed something like 300 cards altogether to send out from our Meetup.  About 30 were mine.  :o)  I sent one to myself too for a keepsake, since I'm so darn selfish!  LOL!  

The first card I'm posting is a direct swap from Germany and is beautiful.  
The next card is our official Meetup card we sent out.  Then there are cards I received in trade from the other Postcrossers.  I will more than likely keep them for myself since I love them!  I also posted the cards I bought in Ann Arbor which is a major college town, home to the University of Michigan.  It's a very pretty town!










































Have fun!
~Ang~

1 comment:

  1. Good memories! I brought home a lot of great cards, too! I can't wait to do another meet up next summer!

    ReplyDelete