Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cards Received June 27-28

Ugh, so tired today.  Came home from a meeting at work to find the dog had gotten sick all over the living room rug.  Wonderful.  Where is my nice cozy bed?  My cards made me smile though! 

Received this one in a direct swap from a friend who went on vacation to lovely Mallorca, Spain!  Wow, looks so beautiful...



US-1092708 from lovely Las Vegas!  I so wanted to go to Vegas and elope back when I first got married but we had a slight crisis at the time and we had to use our money for something else.  :o(  No fun!


Direct swap from Seattle, Washington... "From the Garden of the Chateau" (1921-1925) by Charles Demuth.  I think that was my orthodontist's name when I was a teenager!  Maybe not the same dude though.  Heehee...

Tootles
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment