Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Four for June 15th!

I'm back in business!  I mean I haven't received official cards or really much of anything in the mail box in a LONG time!  I had taken a little time off from sending for a while.  You know how it goes - you don't receive cards unless you send cards!  Just was tired and needed a break.  Then I sent a bunch and so today I received 3 officials and the meetup card I sent to myself!

I sent this to myself from the Meetup last Saturday so those are my stamps.  There are a bunch of signatures on it too but I'm not sure those folks would appreciate my publicizing their names without asking and I'm sure too lazy to ask!  LOL! 



RU-436191 sent from St. Petersburg - what a cute little guy!



Cool vintage-like card from the Philipines...


NL-673998 from the Netherlands - CUTE!


TTFN!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment