Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thank God for Swap Friends!

Well, one particularly from Russia who sent me all of this in an envelope!  I opened the envelope and 4 cards and 12 unused stamps fell out!  Oh my!  How can I beat that?  I suppose I will have to try.  I really love swapping with folks from Russia.  They are very generous and sweet.  It is so fascinating to me as well, being a child of the Cold War.  I could add a lot of social and political commentary here but I won't.  It has no place in Postcrossing.  Postcrossing is about bringing the world together in friendship!  I succeeds in this cause beautifully!  I am astounded and awed when I receive cards from people on the other side of the world, from countries I can never dare to dream of ever seeing in person.  I hold this card in my hand knowing that a few weeks ago someone in Russia was putting it in his mailbox.  AMAZING!  I love it.  :o)

Here are my Mama Bears, the subway, winter in Russia.  The cathedral series stamps and art stamps...

















Hugs,
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment