Friday, April 29, 2011

Cards Received April 28-29, 2011

Okay, I was worried.  I hadn't received cards in a few days and was going into slight postcard withdrawal.  The day before last I mailed out 21 cards and will have 5 to go in the mail tomorrow.

I received this one (UA-96183) actually yesterday, April 28th and I LOVE it!  The sender said she had seen another in my collection from that set and so sent it along.  I didn't remember until I looked it up.  Click HERE to see it.  What a great set of cards!  They are very glossy and colorful with the illustrations of old Ukraine.   

All the rest of the following cards I received today, April 29th!  I felt like I hit the jackpot when I opened the mailbox!  I had 4 cards and a Netflix movie in there - no ads, no bills, no papers, no flyers - just goodies!!  Yay.  Good mail day.  :o)

(LT-127556)  So pretty from Lithuania...




Cookie Monster say "ME WANT COOOOKIE!!"  I'm presently on a diet.  How many Weight Watchers points is this postcard?  Zero?  Great!  (LT-125032) From Lithuania...




(TW-288717)  Really cute one from Taiwan...




Sweet little lamb from Austria (AT-76584)... my little girls will be stealing this card shortly!  Is that a Buenos Aires, Argentina stamp from Austria?  Interesting!  Botanical gardens around the world maybe?  Great stamp!




Have a lovely weekend!
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment