Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

On returning from the store from buying my daughters' Easter basket goodies I see I've received some Happy Easter greetings of my own in the mailbox!  How wonderful!

Fabulous Easter card from Belarus (BY-164870) displaying the beautiful Orthodox tradition of making Pasha cakes and decorating eggs.  I love it!  :o)




Read the following description.  When I was scanning this I looked at the picture and said, "Is that really a bug she's holding??"  Then I read it.  Yup it is!  How hopeful it is to see an example of human ingenuity to turn such a tragedy into a true success!  It was a blessing in disguise.  You can't keep some people down!



Beautiful card from Bucharest, Romania.  See description.



I am so in the Holiday mood today and ready to give thanks and praise to our Lord!  (And so ready to color eggs and hide them all over the backyard for the kiddos!)

Smooches,
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment