Monday, April 25, 2011

Received Monday, April 25, 2011

Beautiful multiview card of Lake Synevyz in the Carpathian Mountains.  We must put this on our wishlist of places to visit when we hit the lottery and go on our trip around the world!  It's magnificent!  (UA-96338)



Equally beautiful is Santa Caterina Del Sasso on LagoMaggiore - Wow!  It is so hard to imagine that anyone could take that lovely view for granted - I can only dream.  (IT-131903)  This card and stamps are so perfectly clean and pretty I can't believe it was mailed without an envelope! 


La Danaide by Auguste Rodin (1889-1890) can be seen in the Musee Rodin in Paris, France.  Simply beautiful.  (PL-202236)



The Tower Bridge of London, England.  Pretty cool.  (GB-219357)  Second day in a row I received the awesome King Lear stamp!  It must be new?  I love it!  I wonder if there are others in a series.



TTFN
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment