Monday, April 25, 2011

Cards Received On Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Sunday was pleasant even though I had to work.  I worked all weekend, which is why I'm so late in posting the lovely cards I've received Saturday.  I got some really beautiful ones too!

This one is so gorgeous!  I love it!  It's St. Isaac's Cathedral in Saint Petersburg, Russia
(RU-386459)



(RU-393104)  The Last Supper - how interesting that I received this card which is of a painting in the above card's museum (St. Isaac's Cathedral)!  So coincidental and cool.  :o)  This painting is breathtaking.  I love art.  Don't you love my creative way to keep the writing on the back of the card private?  It's all high-tech and fancy with that piece of paper.  Lol!



Great Bear card from Finland (FI-1069421)



NL-623839 "Farmer's Wedding" by Pieter Breughel (1525-1569)  Very nice!  Cool stamps too!



"Gentleman Lane" in LuKang, Taiwan... Because the lane is too narrow for 2 persons to pass, the boys need to show their politeness and respect by giving the way to the girls.  :o)  I love it!!  (Private Swap)



Here's a card for my HoneyBears, my 2 youngest daughters who I started a Postcrossing account for.  They love getting cards too and especially love all the church steeples in this panoramic view of Riga, Latvia!  Pictured are the National Opera, Blackheads House, and the Dome Cathedral.
(LV-29160)



John Lennon is my favorite Beatle!!  I love the Beatles more than any other band ever.  They were just amazing, and Lennon was truly a gift to the world of music and someone forever loved and missed. 
(Private Swap)



Cute puppy from Ontario, Canada sent from my dearest penpal and close friend.  Don't you want to cuddle him? 


Ciao Baby,
~Ang~

No comments:

Post a Comment